Brendon Burchard, the world’s number 1 high performance coach and CEO of the High Performance Institute, defines High Performance as “succeeding beyond standard norms consistently over the long term, while still maintaining life satisfaction, positive well-being and relationships.”
High Performance Coaching, therefore, involves helping individuals – and teams – go beyond the norm of their typical results and experiences and go further than they ever have before – and to do this consistently, over the long term, through acquiring the right habits, the right practices, and the right skills.
Furthermore, high performance is about achieving a holistic balance across a person’s whole life – it’s far more comprehensive than just helping a client reach one specific goal, like an accountability coach (i.e., a coach who simply holds their client accountable for certain actions, such as a life coach, business coach, executive coach, career coach, etc) does.
Ambitious and driven high-achievers don’t want to hit a small set of goals anymore. They want work-life balance recalibration and total life transformation. They want to know they’re just as high performing in their personal life as in their professional life. So, a high performance coach helps these individuals to achieve extraordinary success at work, in life AND in their relationships, without the need to compromise their health, happiness, or quality of life. A high performer consistently lives from their best self, feeling fully engaged, fulfilled, joyful and confident.
The benefits of High Performance Coaching include:
- Unlocking your full potential and achieving more than you ever thought possible
- Creating winning habits that support your goals and next-level success
- Getting laser-focused clarity on who you are, what you want, your mission, and your purpose
- Generating consistently high levels of mental, emotional, and physical energy
- Smashing through limiting beliefs, limitations, obstacles, and challenges
- Growing in confidence, decisiveness, and momentum
- Improving productivity and getting more done in less time
- Developing outstanding people skills and creating more meaningful relationships
- Unlocking your courage, persuasion, and influence
- Becoming a role model for others and positively impacting the lives of those around you
- Developing your leadership skills and get ahead of the competition
- Gaining mastery over your thoughts and feelings
- Finally feeling in control of you, your life, and your future
Dr Marcelle Crinean, PhD is a highly respected Clinical Hypnotherapist & Psychotherapist, Mindset Coach & Certified High Performance Coach™. Marcelle focuses on helping driven, ambitious high-achievers perform at their highest level and accelerate extraordinary success in all areas of their work and life – without compromising their health, relationships or happiness. She offers high performance coaching and stress-management & wellbeing training to individuals and companies all over the world. In her capacity as founder and owner of Brain Reframe, she also mentors small businesses and offers courses and workshops in overcoming imposter syndrome and avoiding burnout.